See also: DBLP, Google Scholar
Demos and Reports
- Jinfeng Rao, Xing Niu, and Jimmy Lin
Compressing and Decoding Term Statistics Time Series [bibtex]
In Proc. of The 38st European Conference on Information Retrieval (ECIR 2016), short paper, March 20, 2016, Padua, Italy. Acceptance rate: 30%.
- Xing Niu, Shu Rong, Haofen Wang, and Yong Yu
An Effective Rule Miner for Instance Matching in a Web of Data [bibtex]
In Proc. of The 21st ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM 2012), October 29, 2012, Maui, USA. Acceptance rate: 13.4%.
- Shu Rong, Xing Niu, Evan Wei Xiang, Haofen Wang, Qiang Yang, and Yong Yu
A Machine Learning Approach for Instance Matching Based on Similarity Metrics [bibtex]
In Proc. of The 11th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2012), November 11, 2012, Boston, USA. Acceptance rate: 22.4%.
- Xing Niu, Xinruo Sun, Haofen Wang, Shu Rong, Guilin Qi and, Yong Yu
Zhishi.me - Weaving Chinese Linking Open Data [bibtex]
In Proc. of The 10th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2011), Semantic Web In-Use track, October 23, 2011, Bonn, Germany. Acceptance rate: 24%.
- Xing Niu, Haofen Wang, Gang Wu, Guilin Qi and, Yong Yu
Evaluating the Stability and Credibility of Ontology Matching Methods [bibtex]
In Proc. of The 8th Extended Semantic Web Conference (ESWC 2011), May 29, 2011, Heraklion, Greece. Acceptance rate: 23%.
- Xing Niu, and Marine Carpuat
The UMD Machine Translation Systems at IWSLT 2016: English-to-French Translation of Speech Transcripts
In Proc. of The 13th International Workshop on Spoken Language Translation (IWSLT 2016), December 8, 2016, Seattle, USA.
- Amittai Axelrod, Ahmed Elgohary, Marianna Martindale, Khanh Nguyen, Xing Niu, Yogarshi Vyas, and Marine Carpuat
The UMD Machine Translation Systems at IWSLT 2015
In Proc. of The 12th International Workshop on Spoken Language Translation (IWSLT 2015), December 3, 2015, Da Nang, Vietnam.
- Xing Niu, Shu Rong, Yunlong Zhang, and Haofen Wang
Zhishi.links results for OAEI 2011 [bibtex]
In Proc. of The 6th International Workshop on Ontology Matching (OM 2011) at ISWC 2011, October 23, 2011, Bonn, Germany.
- Haofen Wang, Xinruo Sun, Xing Niu, Lin Zhou, Zhongyang Fu, Shu Rong, and Yong Yu
SocialWall: Make Your Semantic Government-related Poster on iPad
Submission of Semantic Web Challenge 2010 (SWC 2010) at ISWC 2010, November 7, 2010, Shanghai, China.